the roulette americana It is a well -known variant of the Roulette game and yes approaches a lot to the European one, but presents typical details and rules that made it one of the most loved games ever. In this article we will analyze all the characteristics, rules and strategies of the American roulette. Let's start with what can be seen from the beginning: the presence of the double 00. Let's find out what it entails and how to turn this detail at no is advantage.
In reality, American roulette represents the game as it was originally conceived; it was in fact Francois Blanc, when the roulette was now very famous, to decide to eliminate one of the boxes from the wheel.
The peculiarity of the game consists in the structure Roulette with double zero; while in the French roulette The wheel has a single zero, in the American one there are two green boxes with zero and the arrangement of the numbers is more regular, therefore also i Episode systems I am more intuitive. These are some differences between the American roulette and the French roulette, you can find others by continuing to read.
Today Roulette is a game so known that it seems almost strange to think that so many years have passed since the day of his birth, but let's find out what changes have made it the "Queen of the casino".
Play the American roulette for free on our online site
The presence of double zero, It makes the wheel consisting of 38 boxesnull This variant, also in the version with the ADM license, it is not at all advantageous for the player since the two zeros greatly expand the margin of the counternull For this reason, you will hardly find systems and strategies to win at American roulette which, as far as highly successful, has a greater random component than the French one.
In the American roulette, the EN Prison rule does not apply; Unlike the French version, therefore, in case of zero exit, the episodes are free and behave normally. These two differences are certainly not insignificant in the performance of the game and the episodes must therefore be modulated on these two variations also attentive to the position of the numbers on the wheel.
The preference to guide the choice on an American roulette rather than on a French or European, simply lies in the fact that the same American Roulette has lower minimal episodes of European variants, factor not of secondary importance when dealing with inexperienced players who want to start a path in the world of gambling much more gradual.
Not only that, the same goes for more experienced players, but which are not willing to commit and risk large amounts. In a American roulette find a much cheaper form of fun, while maintaining the fun characteristics of all other versions.
So let's see What are the episodes of the American Roulette, not before having made the clarification that, these episodes are divided into 2 main types; episodes internal and episodes external, both characterized by significant differences.
The most relevant peculiarity of External episodes is that it is more with them easy to win, as they are made on multiple groups of numbers, which statistically corresponds to a greater probability of victory.
This type of episode can be carried out on:
- Color: each player can decide to bet on the exit of a certain type of color, red or black therefore;
- Value of numbers: This episode instead concerns the value of the numbers you would like to leave, ups and downs;
- Type of numbers: episode concerning the type of numbers outputs, you can bet on even or odd
- Colonna: The player can bet on a column of numbers (first, second or third) putting the chips at the beginning of the same.It should be remembered that in no column it is possible to bet on 0 or 00 for the very conformation of the wheel;
- Dozen: you can bet on each of the three dozens of wheel numbers (1/12-13/24-25/36). This bet pays the episode 2 times.
It is worth remembering that on external episodes of the American roulette, it is not possible to apply the "en prison" rule and in case of release of zero the player loses the entire episode.
As for the internal episodes, there is a diametrically opposite situation, namely the probability of victory are lower and consequently the prize pool gets up.
This kind of episodes groups into:
- Plein: Yes, your One number. The bet pays 35 times the episode;
- Cheval: Yes tip on two numbers, putting the chips on the corresponding separation line. The bet pays 17 times the episode;
- Full transverse: Yes tip out of three numbers. The bet pays 11 times the episode;
- Basket: In this case the player can focus on 0, 00 and 2, Fiches must be placed in the intersection line between the numbers. The bet pays 11 times the episode;
- Simple transversal: We focus on six numbers. The bet pay 5 to 1;
- Carré: as in the French roulette It focuses on four numbers. The bet pays 8 times the episode;
- Dozen: you can bet on Each of the three dozens of wheel numbers (1/12-13/24-25/36). This bet pays 2 times the episode;
- Colonna: The player can bet on a column of numbers, putting the chips at the beginning of the same. Remember that in no column it is possible to bet on 0 or 00 for the very conformation of the wheel;
- First Five: It is possible to bet on First five numbers of the wheel. The bet pays 6 times the episode;
- simple chance: Even in the American roulette it is possible to carry out bets on Simple chances and then on red/black, even/odd or manque/passe. However, the rule of theIn prison And in case of release of the zero, the player loses the entire episode.
the American roulette, the certified one, has only one disadvantage for the player, represented by the presence of the Double zero which expands the margin of the house. However, the greatest regularity in the arrangement of the numbers and particular rules adopted by the various online casinos have greatly reduced the importance of this element.
We recommend, however, to study the particular rules of this type of variant well and above all the position of the numbers on the wheel but not to let yourself be discouraged.
In the online casino ADM, the payout of the game settles on 97%.
in a Roulette with two 00 the margin of the counter is around a percentage that represents almost double the European roulette, attesting to the 5,26%, against 2.7% of the variants of "our house", Therefore a very important difference that must always be taken into consideration when approaching this type of game.
The motivation of this dispute is to be found in the fact that it can be focused on the 38 numbers of the wheel, but the episodes that will be made on full numbers will always be paid 35: 1.
The American roulette is therefore a model that facilitates you on one side, but penalizes you a little on the other. It all depends on the type of player you are, on your tastes, how you are used to relating to gambling and other variable factors that can lead you to prefer it to the other versions on the online Gambling market.
Looking at the roulette with 38 boxes, it is difficult for you to escape their disposal from sight, because, in addition to being alternating as a color between red and black, The numbers are not arranged in a specific order But they are mixed and the Zeri boxes "0" and "00" are precisely on the other hand.
All this derives from a precise logical choice, followed by the Roulette designers, who in this way tend to guarantee its maximum randomness of the results, making the “regina” of the casino a game that requires a certain part of skill, but above all a discreet dose of luck.
For more insights we recommend you visit the Forum in the section of strategies and systems.
We have discussed them several times than its simple rules have not undergone particular changes over time, it is in fact that, however The variants of roulette currently present in online casinos There are many, albeit with very similar characteristics with each other.
Roulette variants thus have the most of the points in common with each other, but at the same time each of which shows its own distinctive signs that characterize the performance of the game and thus condition the choice of the player on one or the other version.
the Distinctive feature of this roulette with two zeros, as we said above, it is to have maintained the double box of the Zeri, single and double and therefore present the classic 38 numbers wheel that has so much fortunate has brought from its debut to the casino to the Blac brothers.
Characteristic that the creators of the famous game decided to eliminate after the various complaints of the players of the early 19th century, who claimed that The advantage of the bench was a little too high Compared to them, from here the choice, winning once again, to eliminate the double "00" box.
This, however, is a speech that apparently remained valid only for Europe, in fact the American Roulette continued to be the favorite by the players (and for obvious reasons also by the managers), gaming houses beyond ocean, primacy that maintains unchanged still today.
Thinking about it it seems rather strange that in the new continent no one has ever complained of for the intrinsic advantage of the bench of an American roulette, but instead it is just like that and the reasons can only be explained by its episode systems.